Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

This year, Reed was a...

bumble bee!

We loved this costume because it has a humongous padded stinger on his bum - great for wobbly walkers. He didn't go around trick-or-treating, but we dressed him up anyway (the costume was big enough that I'm sure you'll see it next year too) and visited family and friends homes. He had a great time seeing cousins and actually kept the hat on most of the evening! I think he was mostly just happy that we didn't stick him in a pumpkin this year!


All tuckered out.

4 comments:

Allyson said...

Shut the front door! That is the cutest bumble-bee I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little Baby Bee! And the picture of him catching some Zzzzz's is so sweet. We love the photos... What a nice Halloween

Paul and Susan's NY Historic Sites Mission said...

Bo and Brent,

Reed looks so cute!!! Laura and I looked at the pictures and just oooohhhed and awwwed. :) Laura thinks the Bumblebee costume is the funniest thing ever...way better than the pumpkin.

Kera said...

Hi Caroline! FB told me to "connect" with you so I looked at your page and found this blog. Your baby is so sweet and happy looking and has your big blue eyes! You look so beautiful! If I'm ever in Utah visiting my friends mom in Syracuse (is that close?) we have to get together.