Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Our epic trip to Europe

*I'll be putting pictures up whenever I get the chance mostly so Brent can see what we're up to. Also, as I've gone to do these posts I've realized that only about half the pictures are on my camera and some days I didn't even take pictures with my camera. The rest are on my moms camera so I'll update them later when I get all the pictures together.



Here's some pictures of our trip so far. Reed has always been an amazing traveler, but I was a little wary going into this trip because it was over 24 hours of travel to get from California to Germany. He did an amazing job and we didn't even have to resort to the DVD player or apps that we'd brought along.




Some snacks

foam stickers (decorating a car)



looking out the window


and some serious sleeping (thank goodness!) and we'd made it to Paris.


THen came the waiting...waiting for our luggage.


...and waiting.



Waiting for our train to Koln, Germany. We went for a walk and made a croissant stop while we waited for the train. We'll be back at the end of our trip for the real site-seeing.

And we made it! I was so happy to be able to see Rolf and Birigit and have a nice visit with them. It was a short visit, but Reed loved them. When we got off the plane and the various trains to get there, he kept asking "Where's Rolf and Birgit?". He was so excited when we got off a train and suddenly there they were!

No comments: