Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Job changes

Brent posting: We’ve had a big change. Fidelity has moved my group (tax-exempt) back east. They were planning on moving us into the retail group in slc, but with the economy as it is right now Fidelity doesn’t have the need for the additional staff. So, I get to look for new employment which is a little disappointing as I was really looking forward to the new position. That said, Fidelity has given us severance so I’ll have a little extra time to spend with Reed and Caroline while I evaluate new career opportunities.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always so good to hear (and see)the latest withyour family. We're hoping and praying that the Mighty Job Hunt goes well -- and quickly! Enjoy your times together while you look for new employment -- we're so glad you didn't opt to move back East!

kenders said...

So sorry to hear that. Good luck! Way to have the perspective of spending more time with the fam.

Allyson said...

I am so sorry to hear about the job. Good luck with the job hunt!

Paula said...

Yikes!! Keep me posted.