Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful Easter this past weekend with my family in Sparks, Nevada. Not only wa it was nice to spend time with family for the holiday, but as an added bonus we got to attend my cousins homecoming and my parents had a car load of things to pass on to us! So we made the drive across the Nevada desert - twice - and still managed to have a great weekend. I see my aunt and her family rarely and haven't gotten to know my six cousins very well. We really enjoyed spending time with them and seeing how much fun they have together. They are a sweet, happy family. It made me look forward to many sweet times I'll have with my own family in the years to come.

 
My Auny Amy and her family gave us this adorable Easter bucket full of goodies and a duckie for Reed. Plus, my parents brought a fun basket for us - so we were sufficiently sugared up for the car ride home!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Yummy, Easter candy!

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest picture - and his first Easter "basket" was a bucket -- what a cute idea! Glad you all enjoyed your sugar rush for the ride home. Thanks for sharing the adorable photos...

Paul and Susan's NY Historic Sites Mission said...

First Easter Pictures....OH BO, you will treasure these forever. I know that I treasure the ones of my kids!!!! HUGS!